Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Trying hard to get out of Texas lolol

We sure slept good last night...whew!! But was still up at 6AM, had our java java and was on the road by 8:30. Trying to decide which way is best to get thru that bitch of a city El Paso! Poor Charlie dog didn't even wanna go out first thing this morning, he is still sleeping on his blankie. He doesn't do well with a change in routine, but I sure do!!

Driving thru SW. TX was a very magickal experience for me....the mtns are wonderous & as we passed by one, it seemed she spoke to me, she was beautiful!! Unfortunately I couldn't get a pic of that special mtn., but I did get pics of others that I posted. We came to this really nice rest stop....very clean & big, just east of Pecos. Started seeing border patrol everywhere and I saw a sign on the highway that made me roll with laughter....Prison Area. Do NOT pick up hitchikers. I thought that was sooo funny and only one sign too!

Hot sun, long drive and then the task of finding an rv pk for the night. Outside El Paso, we finally found a place after wrong directions and getting lost...but all set up now and I put charlie in the camper where it was cooling down and he fell fast asleep lol. Now this RV Pk. is uptown!! Kinda higher priced than we wanted to pay, but we had no choice. Needed a place to stop so we can hit El Paso first thing in the morning so we can miss the traffic!! That is the plan for now anyway!!

For now, din din and a walk up to the pool area to get hooked up to wifi so I can say howdy to my fb buds and publish my blog. That's all for now....blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Bet it feels good to lay your head down with no worries 'cept what the travel plan for the next day is!! Take care you guys!! -Deb

    ReplyDelete