Monday, April 6, 2015

Tick Tock....

Time is getting closer & closer...2 more weeks!!! I can hardly believe it! Soooo this week, we have to hook up the camper & take it into town to get new tires on it. Hubby decided it was best since one of them looked bad & he could see the cords! Best to do all 4 at once too! This way as with everything else we have done, WE will know when it's been done as I have started a maintenance list for us, which is best since I am getting old LOL and can't remember all of it!

We are giving ourselves a week to get out there...7 days...at only 200 miles/day, we still have plenty of time to gander & look!! I won't be able to do my blog while on the road, cuz I just might miss something...hehehe!!! Next week is gonna be really busy, tending to last minute stuff, cuz hubby is working on Fri & Sat, he only has the Sunday before we leave off. Sooo excited, can't wait to hit da road...later y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment